Friday, June 26, 2009

More bumbling

Seriously, my clinic can't do the simplest of things correctly the first time. No joke. The office staff at this clinic is HORRIBLE!!! You name it; scheduling, records, financial. Not a single damn thing can they get right the first time around.

The clinic just left a voice mail message that one of the E2 and ultrasound appointments that I have coming up is "no longer available." WTF?? Yesterday it was available? But today it is not?

You bet your a$$ that I have called the office manager and left a message. Ms Smiles A Lot and I are going to become really good friends because she said "you call me if you have any more problems." Well surprise, surprise, I have another problem.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That's terrible. I hope you get everything straightened out. Don't you just hate incompetent people??

Once Upon A Time said...

Oh no! I hope it is just the office staff and not the nurses and doctors! I hope you get all the issues out of the way early in your IVF cycle. Good luck with the Bravelle tomorrow!

ME! said...

WTF?? That is insane. Were you able to get an answer? Good luck. I am hoping this works for you!

Thank you for the comments on my blog- that really helped a lot!