Monday, June 15, 2009

One tiny vial & 34 needles

As I mentioned in the post right before this one, my Lupron was delivered on Saturday at noon. The little tiny vial came with the sharps container, a mountain of alcohol swabs and enough needles to start my own acupuncture clinic. Even though it only one of my IVF drug, it did make quite a nice picture for this blog.
Also IVF nurse CIQ just called me back. Many apologies from the Village Fertility Pharmacy rep to her. But apologies don't float my boat. So I asked her to call my prescription into somewhere else. I suggested Freedom Pharmacy (just read it mentioned by others on the Internet) but she said that I would pay way more for the Bravelle. She suggested The Apothecary Shops in order to get comparable prices. So I am going to give The Apothecary Shops a try.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm sorry you're having such trouble with the pharmacy. Hopefully this new pharmacy will get it right. Hang in there!