The facts are:
- I've peed on 4 sticks so far. 3 have had very very faint positives. 1 stick (the second test) barely even had a shadow. (I have scoured HPT photo galleries comparing mine to others.)
- This morning I started having some very stringy brown spotting.
- Once this evening there was a little bit of pink/red on the toilet paper.
- My back hurts (a typical AF symptom for me). Actually my back hurts A LOT.
- NOW is the time for me to start my period.
The strength and regularity of my periods seems stronger than those 3 faint lines.