Monday, July 6, 2009

Retrieval: date and time

Checked my voice mail just a few mins ago. It is official. No more Lupron or Bravella for me. For those keeping score, I did 9 and a half days of simulations. 39 abdominal shots all total! If I had know this morning that those two injections would be my last, I would have had a little party before I stuck the needles in. I am supposed to take all of both my Ovidrel shots tonight at 9:30 pm. My E2 level, this morning, was 4826. I was told that if my E2 levels came in under 5000, I would be required to take at least a portion of both shots. Retrieval is set for 8:30 am Wednesday morning. And a day 5 transfer (I was warned that it might change to a day 3 transfer based on what my eggs/embryos looked like) is scheduled for Monday, July 13th at 10:30 am.

Ladies and gentleman fasten your seat belts. This ride is picking up speed.

2 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

How exciting! Very, very good luck at your retrieval on Wednesday!

'Murgdan' said...

Yay! Good luck! This is the fun part...(I think). The wait is the hard part...